Birthday/Turkey Day Photo Re-Cap

11.24.2012

So, if you read my last post, you saw that I'm having trouble uploading photos with my regular blogger account, so my temporary fix is to use another email address that I've invited to "contribute" to my blog, and so far, it seems to be working! The only hitch is that I can't go back and update any previous blog posts, hence the whole separate recap post of just photos!

Birthday #1-- Kyle's!
Early B-day Dinner w/ Kyle's parents!
The Birthday Boy who scored 2 slices of cheesecake!
Happy 26, Kyle!
Birthday #2-- Mine!
B and Kelly at my b-day dinner!
Mom and Grandmother!
Grandaddy and me! Yikes...I blend into the wall! 
Thumbs up for birthdays!
Yay for my b-day presents from Beebs! This is the photo I sent her in which I attempted to display everything she bought me...scarf from Urban Outfitters, Under Armour Fleece, and 3 UA thongs! Love, love, love!
Cookie Cake = my favorite!

Thanksgiving 2012
My Turkey Trotter and me!
Go, Kyle!

Patriarch and Matriarch of Clan McLeod!
4 McLeod girls and 1 soon-to-be in-law!
The Whole Clan, minus 3!

Perfecting Grandmother's Rolls
Mount Rushmore of Manly-ness!

No comments :

Leave a Love Note

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs