I'm So Excited!

6.27.2012

Please tell me that when you read my blog post you instantly thought of Jessie Spano from Saved by the Bell in her hot-mess melt-down moment! If you have no clue what I'm talking about, don't tell me...I'm still in denial that my age officially rounds to 30 now!

Anywhooooo...

Tomorrow I am so pumped to FINALLY get the Beebs/B.Do wedding show on the road!

The next 4 days are going to be truly special, as one of my dearest friends in the entire world ties the knot with a truly great guy! Kyle and I literally were with them on their first date, and we've shared so many great moments with these two! I cannot wait to stand up there with her on her big day!
Oh, college!
I'm getting to spend the day with Beebs tomorrow doing all the girly things one must do before getting married, and I couldn't be more excited to get some good time with her in before the real wedding functions begin! I pretty much saw this girl every day for 4 years...we lived down the hall from each other for 2 and with each other for 2...to say that I miss her dearly is an understatement! 


I can't wait to blog about the whole wedding weekend! 


Beebs, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!


Here's to good friends, love, beautiful weddings, and all things wonderful!


No comments :

Leave a Love Note

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs