Fill in the Blank Friday!

4.13.2012

WoooHoo for Friday...my favorite day of the week!  I'm linking up with Lauren for Fill in the Blank Friday! I






1.  Today is a good day because   Kyle and I are double dating with friends tonight, and we're eating at Bull City Burger! If you've never had Duck Fries, then you are SO missing out! Nom, nom, nom!

2.   The best thing I did all week was  have an awesome "the week's almost over" dinner with Kyle at Nana Tacos last night! It was bright and sunny, we were in great moods, and it was fun to get to spend some time together after being in grad class 2 nights this week! .

3.  The current weather is   sunny and 70 degrees    and it makes me feel   busting out my rainbows and reading outside!

4. The best thing about spring is    the automatic mood boosting effects that it brings! Something about sun and warm weather just makes me smile! Oh and, let's not forget that it's the beginning of wedding season!

5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is  pops of neon yellow! Nothing can spice up an outfit like a neon yellow belt, flat, or scarf with hints of it! So adorable!


6. A person who made me smile this week was   my principal! We had our end of the year meeting, and she told me she felt really lucky to have a teacher like me and that she really felt like I was born to do this! It made me feel SO great, especially because I look up to her in so many ways!

7.  The most delicious thing I ate all week was  chocolate chess pie from 411 West! I treated myself on Monday night since we had to come back from Spring Break on Tuesday...it is just too darn good!


7 comments :

  1. Ohhh nothing says summer like Rainbows! What school do you teach at??

    ReplyDelete
  2. that chocolate chess pie sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. o what a fun idea! i love the pop of yellow as well! im loving all the neon everywhere haha! have fun on the double date! have a wonderful weekend!

    xo Kelly

    *DONT FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh neon is my favorite!! Love the yellow in those shoes -- just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your answers!! So happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are amazing! And loving what your principal said about you... that has got to feel good! Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope your date was fun! ive never heard of duck fries... but ill keep an eye out for them haha

    and what a nice compliment from your principal.

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs