Sometimes, Always

1.17.2012

Totally following Sarah and Crystal and jumping on the "Sometimes and Always" link-up train with Megan over at Mackey Madness!



Sometimes I think I have time to watch a little TV while I eat breakfast in the morning because I got ready quicker than I planned


Always I end up running way late!


Sometimes I tell myself I'm going to become a "domestic goddess" by learning to cook, iron, etc!


Always I convince myself there are better uses of my time!


Sometimes I wish I made as much money as some of my friends


Always I know deep down money can't buy happiness...look at The Real Housewives!



Sometimes I'll put veggies on my plate at a party to look like I'm eating healthy


Always I never eat them...ever! Must.stop.being.wasteful.


Sometimes I question the amount of TV shows I watch.


Always I find another to add to the list!


Sometimes I make a list that I vow to stick to when I go to Target


Always I end up buying random stuff from the dollar section that is not on said list!


Sometimes try to give myself a manicure


Always it ends up all over the place and looks 12 times worse than when I started!


Sometimes I ask Kyle for a quick back rub!


Always I beg for more time!


Sometimes I wish Tuesdays were really Fridays (like today!)


Always I remember I don't want to wish any day away!

Happy Tuesday, friends!

12 comments :

  1. I have to work on not wishing away days either! Its so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful post and I found myself thinking that each of your sometimes/always sound just like me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Post L! I do the same thing with TV shows...I watch way to many..some would probably say I'm wasting my time but I love it! I've tried to a manicure on myself (like french nails) and it looks awful! I always end up smearing them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I love these! So many of these "sometimes/always" are true for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post...so funny! I can't EVER give myself a mani either. UGGH!

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! I always find a new show to add to my watching list too. I'm such a TV addict. I need help, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving this! tagged you in a post today :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I always end up buying tons of stuff from the dollar section at Target! Everything is so cute, and only a dollar, so how could I not take advantage of it?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy I found your blog! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your blog!!

    your newest follower:)

    http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can relate to this too!!

    your newest follower :)

    http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs