Ideal Looks for Christmas/New Year's Eve Festivities!

12.02.2011



Day 5 of Amber & Neely's Holiday Blog Challenge deals with a topic that I have NO problem whatsoever discussing...Ideal Looks for Christmas and New Year's Eve Festivities. I think that Winter is probably my favorite time of year for fashion! With all of the holiday festivities and excuses to bundle up, who couldn't love shopping and picking out outfits for this time of year?

For me, there are 3 types of ideal looks for Christmas and New Year's Eve, starting with...

Party Dresses

Short sequin, lace, or satin dresses with black tights and a classic pump or bootie are a must!





Winter White's & Cream

Love me some stunning winter white and cream from head to toe!






Pops of Red

And, of course, we can't have Christmas without token pieces in beautiful reds, like a gorgeous red coat, hand bag, or pair of shoes





Now, if only my budget would allow for such splurges! 
Happy Holiday Styling!

3 comments :

  1. Ohhh I love red, especially in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Laura,
    I already wrote you one comment today, but your letter to me was adorable! It definitely made me smile!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs