A-Z Me!

10.20.2011


I  saw this idea  on a new blog that I've been reading, Everyday Ash, and thought it was adorable! And since it's Thursday, aka almost Friday, my brain is just a tad fried! So we'll just make this easy, and I'll talk about something super familiar that I LOVE to talk about...me, myself, and I! So, without further ado, I'd like to introduce the ABC's of me!



A. AREA CODE: 919...but my celly still begins w/ a 910...I'd like to think that I'll always be a 910 girl!
B. BED SIZE: Queen
C. CHORE YOU HATE: cleaning showers, sinks, and toilets..so I don't do it! Thanks, boo!
D. DOG'S NAME: No pups yet...but I already know what I'm going to name my first one...Enzo, after the doggie in The Art of Racing in the Rain. If my dog is half as smart and caring as that one, I'll be thrilled!
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: my contacts...blind as a bat without them!
F. FAVORITE COLOR: I heart hot pink and apple green...love, love love!
G. GOLD OR SILVER: This is tough one, but I'm going to have to say gold in the summer and silver in the winter! Love them both!
H. HEIGHT: 5'2"...and I haven't grown since 5th grade!
I: INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: none :(  I still feel bad for breaking my grandma's heart by quitting the piano. 
J. JOB: 3rd grade teacher :) :) :)
K. KIDS: Ask me in a few years!
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: The hubby and I live in cute little starter home that we bought after we got married!
M. MOM'S NAME: Ann, Mom, Momma, Marmie, Ma, whatever crazy name I feel like calling her!
N. NICKNAME:  Sooo manyyyy...obvs Lu is my most popular nickname, but my Dad calls me "Ra", my brother and mom call me "La" or "Lala," Kyle calls me "Schnooks" and I was "Bark" or "LB" for all of high school! 
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: I stayed with Kyle once when he was really sick & dehydrated...I'd be 100% happy never going back!
P. PET PEEVE: people who are inconsistent with how they treat others...be friendly or be a brat but please pick one! 
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: from the movie Love Actually, my all-time fav movie! 
"It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often, it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know, none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion... love actually is all around. "  --Hugh Grant as the Prime Minister
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Rightay
S. SIBLINGS: Just one brother, Bryan, who's older. I have to emphasize the "Just One" because when I was a kid, I used to lie and say I had 2 because I really wanted to be in a 3-child family!
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP:  So random but my phone alarms are set for either 5:34 or 5:47 for weekdays, and I wish I could sleep in on the weekends, but I'm usually up between 7:30 and 8. 
U. UNDERWEAR:  thongs...preferably ones from Gap!
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: oh gosh, where to even begin...I'll make this easy...all of them but peppers, onions and green beans!
W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: Well, this kinda runs in my family. My Dad suffers from what the fam calls "Barkley time," which basically means 15-30 minutes late for any function! But, I'm not that bad. My biggest prob is that sometimes I'm running so ahead of the game that I think I have time to watch a few minutes of TV or play on the computer, and then I'm of course rushing out the door, five minutes behind! 
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: can't think of any
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: I'm a pretty decent baker, but I don't think I have anything that I'm especially proud of or known for...maybe I'll work on finding that special dish!
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: elephants...duh! How presh are they with their wrinkly skin and big ears! 

Ok, now it's your turn!!!

2 comments :

  1. GASP! Hello, new blog design! I love love love it! A custom blog design is on my Christmas list this year now that I'm over 100 followers. :) I feel like I deserve it! Also....I should steal this little survey! Super cute & interesting. Which reminds me that I never did my accent vlog......hahahaha! I'm so behind the times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your blog through Everyday Ashley, and I am SO glad I did... I'm so glad to find another 919 blogger!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs