Bring It On, Fall!

9.23.2011



Dear Fall,


It would be really hard for you to ever top Summer as my favorite season of the year unless you could miraculously find some way for me to have 2 months off like your pal. But, you come pretty darn close. Mainly because I live and breathe for the fashion necessities that you bring. Boots, skinny jeans, scarves...I mean, I guess I could tolerate wearing those babies for the next 3 months. And can we please talk about your crisp, cool weather that's perfect for tailgating before a football game or paying a visit to the pumpkin patch. Oh, and then there's all the yummy food...chili, pumpkin muffins, s'mores by the campfire. And I guess it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to decorate my house with you in mind...you know, like getting some chrysanthemums in your beautiful reds, oranges, and yellows, maybe throwing some leaves and candles on the tables, a pumpkin or two outside.  Well, and Halloween won't be so bad either. You know I love any excuse to eat candy, and it couldn't hurt that I already have my costume picked out. And it's not like Pinterest isn't exploding right now with all kinds of amazing ideas for more fashion, food, and festivities with you in mind. Yeahhhh, I guess it's OK with me if you're starting to make an appearance.  Sikeee! I'm so stoked you're here!


                                                                               LYLAS,
                                                                                     Lu

1 comment :

  1. This is such a cute post! As a future teacher, it sounded like a very "teachery" thing to do. I looked at your about me and saw that you are a teacher!! I am so glad I found your blog! I am newly engaged and cant wait to hear about all of your newly married and teaching adventures!!

    Check out my blog and enter my giveaway for monogrammed earrings!

    EverydayAEM.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs